- Have a food drive or donation drive at your work. See if your management will match an amount.
- Do a food drive or donation drive at your work. See if your management will match an amount.
- Have a Clothing drive (similar to the food drive) in your neighborhood
- Ask your children's teacher if they would like to do a food drive in their classroom or entire school.
- On holidays and at celebrations consider suggesting donations to GHP FISH in lieu of or along with gifts.
There are many different ways you can volunteer
We are in need of volunteers for:
- Food bank shoppers and stockers
- Monitoring phones from your own home
- Collecting food at the grocery store food drive
- Students who need Community Service hours are WELCOME
To volunteer with us, please print and fill out the form
Bring it in or Mail to:
GHP FISH, P.O. Box 154, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Here are some great ideas to do some volunteering as a family or group!
- Have a food drive in your neighborhood. GHP Fish has printed plastic bags available.
- Have a family or neighborhood garage sale for the benefit of the food bank.
- Bring your family or group to get a tour of the food bank to see how donations are used.
- Have your garden club, book club or other club take a themed food collection at your next gathering. Select a theme such as anything "hot" for the month of August such as hot dogs, hot sauce, cinnamon candy, spicy sausage, etc.
Volunteer with your Family or Group
GHP FISH is a family of volunteers who give the gift of their time to our community.
This website was developed and is maintained by one of GHP FISH's dedicated Volunteers
4425 Burnham Drive,
Gig Harbor, WA
Financial Aid: 253-851-8800
Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH
Food Bank and Community Services